Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What are the sharp ridges on the bottom of tomato juice bottles for?

I say they are there to break up the solids when shaking it up. My gal says I am crazy. Any fact on this?





(this question is NOT a joke)What are the sharp ridges on the bottom of tomato juice bottles for?
has to do with the machines that handle the bottles during processingWhat are the sharp ridges on the bottom of tomato juice bottles for?
Your gal is right....but I don't know the answer to your question. :)





*waves* Hi Ed!
I agree w/Blackie
HELPS WHEN YOU SHAKE THE JUICE UP AND ALSO TO LET THE BOTTLE SWEAT WITHOUT IT STICKING TO THE TABLE
It is so the company can say that it breaks up solids to make more money off the bottle design. Whether it actually works or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment