Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do ridges in your fingernails mean?

or do you know any website that have good info.?What do ridges in your fingernails mean?
I've always heard that it's some kind of vitamin deficiency. *shrug* I have 'em too; they kind of come and go every few months... too bad I can't figure out what I do differently then! LOLWhat do ridges in your fingernails mean?
If they run across you finger, it could be damage from being unconscious. If it runs lengthwise, I don't know.
Vitamin A deficiency, I believe... Try liquid vitamins.
some one likes you.
i have no clue, good question
I've heard a couple taboo-things, my mom tells me it's cuz of a calcium deficiency, my friend told me it's because of too much impact against your fingernails..





You can buy those .. crap I forgot what they're called but those nail filing emery boards? They have sets that get rid of cuticles, ridges, bumps, and smooth it out and shine your nails and stuff =)

No comments:

Post a Comment