Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pros and cons of having my teeth filed / removing ridges?

What are the pros and cons of having my teeth filed for appearances' sake? My front teeth still have the ';baby teeth'; ridges since they never touched to grind and smooth themselves. When I had braces the orthodontist wanted to file my teeth, but my mom said no.





Does it hurt? Is it expensive? Is there any danger to it?Pros and cons of having my teeth filed / removing ridges?
Hi there,





No it doesnt hurt, as long as they only file the enamel, the ridges will wear down themselves over time, I'm guessing you are early teens? Your front teeth are not meant to grind together, the wear comes from biting and tearing food, the grinding is done by your back teeth. Not sure of the cost tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment