Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My nails have these ridges on them. I hate it! What can I do to get rid of them?

Some people say it has to do with nutrition, some say it's permanent...I just need a solution!My nails have these ridges on them. I hate it! What can I do to get rid of them?
its definitely perminent.. its just how yours grow. its not malnutrition or anything. but what you can do is buff them out.. if you get a buffing brush you can use the coarse side to get rid of the ridges and theres usually a finishing side that will smooth it out. sometimes theres like a leather side too so that you can get a shine. it only takes like five minutes every 2 weeks or so, or how ever often you wantMy nails have these ridges on them. I hate it! What can I do to get rid of them?
Don't be scared but I had ridges on one finger for years and now I realize that the ridges were actually nail bed psoriasis. When I was 41 years old, I developed psoriasis on my body and most of my nails have it. It's not too bad. I just don't stress about it.
Buff them. It works. I have had them before and they went away.
get one of those 3 surface buffers and buff the heck out of them. they'll be even and shiny and beautiful
Go with the first answer. Buff them! It makes your nails look so shiny that it looks like your wearing clear nail polish... but yu're not!
are u taken??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment