Thursday, February 11, 2010

When you sit down, does your stomach make ridges?

I always feel self conscious of my 'ridges' when i'm sitting..


What about you?


I'm not fat at all, it just happens when i sit.When you sit down, does your stomach make ridges?
it happens to everyone lol. dont worry about it. its just your almost ';compressed'; when you sit. so your torso is squishing all the skin you need to use when your standing and stretching. dont feel self conscious everyone has them When you sit down, does your stomach make ridges?
haha it happens to me too!!! im skinny too! it makes lines in my stomach and makes me self conscious! i guess we arent the only ones :)
It happens to everyone. Dont worry about it.
hahahah that happens to me all the time i feel like a fat chub even though i have abs lol
It happens to everyone! Even the most skinny super models get ridges when they sit.. unless your Chuck Norris of course.



Yea everyone gets it =(


I always worry but Im trying not to =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment