Thursday, February 11, 2010

On my fingernails there are ridges that go horizontal across- how can i get rid of them/smooth them down?

They are the biggest problem on my thumbnailsOn my fingernails there are ridges that go horizontal across- how can i get rid of them/smooth them down?
Those are often caused by hitting your cuticle when the nails are still forming...the dented part grows out and you're left with little bumps! You should be careful with your hands.





You can tidy these up by using a nail file that resembles a sponge...I can't recall what they're called but I got one at the drug store. They're like filing sponges. Just file down the top of your nail a little, then apply a clear coat of polish (preferably a vitamin-enhanced one), overtop to keep it from drying out.





Alternatively, you can put on a darker shade of polish as this will hide the lines fairly well.On my fingernails there are ridges that go horizontal across- how can i get rid of them/smooth them down?
ooh i have those too except they go from the tip of my finger down to my cutical. verticaly.


just get a nail file and start in a round circular motion.


its just excess ';nail'; it wont hurt and the ridges should go down a whole lot

No comments:

Post a Comment