Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I seem to have developed ridges on my finger nails. Is this a vitamin deficiency ?

Can this be treated ?I seem to have developed ridges on my finger nails. Is this a vitamin deficiency ?
Fingernail condition has been used for thousands of years to accurately diagnose ailments and maladies in the body. Chinese physicians mastered this practice.





Fingernail changes may signify a number of disorders elsewhere in the body. These changes may indicate illness even before the rest of the body shows any signs. You should always seek professional help if any of the below changes are observed on the nail.





Ridges running lengthwise may indicate a kidney disorders





Brittle nails may indicate possible iron deficiencyI seem to have developed ridges on my finger nails. Is this a vitamin deficiency ?
Yes it is, it is a vitamin or mineral deficiency, but I'm sorry I can't remember exactly which one. I had a mineral and vitamin book somewhere I read it in. I know white spots indicate zinc deficiency. Try a Naturopath for advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment