Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have these ridges or hook like things on the upper teeth in the back of my mouth what are they?

They are on the upper portion my teeth in the back on exact opposite sides. Second tooth to the back.I have these ridges or hook like things on the upper teeth in the back of my mouth what are they?
I think what you may be describing is called the ';Cusp of Carabelli.'; It is a perfectly normal fifth cusp on your first maxillary molars, toward the palatal side (Which, if you don't have wisdom teeth is going to be the second tooth from the back, just like you're describing.)


If I'm correct, there is no need to worry about this. It is not a sign of anything bad, it's not bad for your teeth, and it's not going to cause any cavities.I have these ridges or hook like things on the upper teeth in the back of my mouth what are they?
Probably a cusp, which is a normal part of your tooth. Some are more pronounced than others. If in doubt, ask your dentist or hygenist.
THOSE ARE MOLARS, AND THE OTHER ONES ARE INSCISSORS
I have the same thing on the backside of my upper incisors. They are calcium deposits as far as I understand. Nothing to be worried about. They haven't given me any problems.
This sounds like a riddle so my guess is ,,,,,,braces?
Sounds like calculus, it often builds up there because it happens to be right across from the duct where your buccal salivary glands release saliva.





Here's some


http://www.andyfuturerdh.com/custimg/cal鈥?/a>
It could be impacted wisdom teeth, its very important that you have a panoramic X Ray and a complete dental check up. beleive me you do not want to be hopsitalized because of the wisdom teeth growing into your sinuses. It would hurt like mad. Its happenned to me.
srewztgrhnxrfh
it is either plaque build up or a cavity forming - get to the dentist ASAP!!
It's plaque build up. Go to the dentist and have your teeth cleaned.
Is it newly formed or has been there since the tooth erupted?. It could be a calculus, you need scaling. Scaling can be done at home using scaler (you can try Oral B Humming Bird) if it's not really attached, or for the best you need to consult your dentist.
it sounds like the cusps on the molars. sometimes the molars will have an extra small cusp on the palate side of the tooth. its normal but not everyone has them
consult a dental surgeon
It's called the Alveolar Ridge.
Get that man Penis out of your mouth before you chock to death...
from the best of my knowledge on what you describe the ridges or hook like thing is a piece or layer of skin that has been torn into by your wisdom toothe that is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment