Thursday, February 11, 2010

When did cinnamon toast crunch add ridges ?

i thought the cereal was flat and softer now they have ridges on them is this new or have the always been that way?When did cinnamon toast crunch add ridges ?
I agree it is not a sale thing, I bought a big box from Costco and had a bowl right now and was just googling to see if anything had changed because of what you said it is harder sand looks to have less sugar and cinnamon on it. Sorry I did not find any good information to share.When did cinnamon toast crunch add ridges ?
I always loved cinnamon things. Cinnamon toast crunch is really good. I remember them like little squares and powdery on them. crunchy. Ridges? You probably bought a bad box of cereal. Was it on sale?lol Well, Let it just soak in milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment