Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I change my picture? As I am experiencing a resurgence of uncontrolled primitive rage, my brow ridges?

are becoming more prominent, my chin is receding, and my vestigial tail has reappeared.





Should I call this my atavar?Should I change my picture? As I am experiencing a resurgence of uncontrolled primitive rage, my brow ridges?
You too???





Damn it's a small world.





Hey, are you noticing any thickening of the skin under your ears? I'm not sure but it looks like I may be growing gills.Should I change my picture? As I am experiencing a resurgence of uncontrolled primitive rage, my brow ridges?
I went for humor, I appreciate the acknowledgment. As for your second line, I'm sorry but that one is over my head. Would you care to explain, or maybe leaving me in the dark would be more fun.





Your question was great, I had fun. Thanks again.

Report Abuse



It matters not. Whatever your avatar, your vestigial intelligence (so long as it lasts) will always maintain our association with the homo sapiens you used to be. But when you sense that your last word is about to become a grunt, let us know. We shall organize a banana drive for you.





Edit - I see that a standard scientific phrase has been blue pencilled by Yahoo spell check. Perhaps our first banana drive should be for the rocket scientistists that program that.
Sure, that will solve everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment