Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a lot of ridges on my nails... Is there a way to get rid of them?

I want to paint my nails but it's always bumpy because of my ridges..I have a lot of ridges on my nails... Is there a way to get rid of them?
You can buy multi sided nail buffers like at wal mart and what not. One side is for smoothing it out, one side helps smooth it out, once side buffs, and the last side makes it shiny. They are really inexpensive and they work miracles. They are in the nail section by the nail polish and the clippers and all of that fun stuff. Also it might help a lot if you get some sort of cuticle cream. I use a brand called hard as hoofs and it is also in the nail isle. I hope this helps.I have a lot of ridges on my nails... Is there a way to get rid of them?
you could start by taking in more calcium, that is a sign of a calcium deficiency.
i got this like filer thingy at target and it works really well
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment