Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get rid of ridges in my fingernails?

You may want to see a doctor first. You fingernails can tell a lot about your health. Otherwise, I think you buy ridge filler by the nail polishes and stuff.How can I get rid of ridges in my fingernails?
rub moisterizer in them.


they're probably dried out. or


use a cream especially for dried nails.


i use burts bees lemon butter cuticle cream. ( a little expensive)


or just soak ur nails in lemon juice. that supposed to strenthen r nails. it also whitens ur nails(only thw white parts)


Or buy a nail buffer. It's a healthy alternative to nailpolish. it should make ur nails smooth and shineyHow can I get rid of ridges in my fingernails?
I use a nail buffer to get rid of the ridges. It also gives my nails a lovely healthy shine to them, without using nail polish.
Usually caused by damage done to the nail bed.You can get them any number of ways. Buff your nails with a nail buffer,theres one on a 2 or 3 sided file ,or block.they do a great job.
It's a vitamin deficiency. Eat a better diet and take some multi vitamins.
well it is probably because of using nail polish what you can do is go to a nail salon and they will get rid of it
go see a manicurist
Ridges in your fingernails could be a symptom of other health problems, especially problems with your skin. Have yourself checked out by a doctor.
I'm sure I read it was diet related... I had them too and when I started eating healthier (greens, whole grains etc) they went away.
throw them in the garbage
go to the nail salon they'll fix it for you
Bite your nails down to the stubs as it will get rid of your nails and the ridges 2

No comments:

Post a Comment