Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why do my fingernails split and have ridges and what can I do to prevent them?

You should try taking vitamins, (they sell hair and nail vitamins).I also heard It could be that you need more calcium(seeing that fingernails and toenails are also considered ';bones';) If all else fails, you can buy nail strengthener and hardener nail polish . =)Why do my fingernails split and have ridges and what can I do to prevent them?
Nails are a mirror into our health..


If you go to a doctor they will be able to tell you what your body is missing.. as in vitamins, minerals etc..


also have yourself checked out to make sure you do not have a nail fungus or something to that effect..





Once you have done that.. have yourself a good manicure done and follow the information they tell you..


Good hand cream for hands and nails work wonders..


and a good buffer will help with the ridges..Why do my fingernails split and have ridges and what can I do to prevent them?
There are several things. First, you could use a sally hanson strengthener / hardener nail polish. It comes in clear if you don't like all the color.





You could try prenatal vitamines. They make your hair and nails beautiful.





Knox Gelatin is something sold in pharmacies and grocery stores. It is orange flavored. It will make your nails grow and get stronger. It really works. I've tried it in the past, and my grandmother swears by it.
sometimes split fingernails are the only clue that you have an illness or nutritional deficiency.
Trim them more often. That's usually the only problem. : o )
I hear plain geletin works wonders to strengthen nails
Usually eating healthier gets rid of the nail problems or if you already are try the nail strengtheners.
Gaurantee you will NEVER have fingernail problems ever again ........... have your arms amputated from the elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment