Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why do I have ridges on the tip of my teeth?

Im 14 And I Have Ridges On Most Of My Teeth..Why do I have ridges on the tip of my teeth?
Ok yeah they are just ridges that come in with your permanent teeth, and I think they are there to help the teeth cut through the gums while they are erupting. If that's not the reason they are there, I don't know.





I do know: I had them. Mine were really ugly. I hated them. And then I just forgot about them, and the next time I thought of them they were gone!! Yup, they wear away because they arn't as strong as your actual tooth material. So yup, they will go away, just forget about them and they will eventually happen.





good luck!Why do I have ridges on the tip of my teeth?
Same here!!! I have braces and I am going to ask the ortho if he can ';file'; or if there is another method! I hate it! It lookes weird especiallty when all of my friends teeth don't look like that either! If there is no way to fix, guess we'll just have to endure it and look at it in a positive way- like its a special characteristic!! :)
This is normal all permenant teth when they come out (Erupt ) they have these ridges.


Don't worry about them this is perfictly normal
Because those are your permanent teeth. You baby teeth did not have ridges..they were smooth. That just means that your teeth tougher when used for eating.
Everyone does.


Your teeth have been through a lot in 14 years. Give them a break.


Ridges are nothing!
me too

No comments:

Post a Comment