Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What causes deep vertical ridges in fingernails.Is it a vitamin/mineral deficiency if so, what kind?

I also have a swollen are between my nail and knuckleWhat causes deep vertical ridges in fingernails.Is it a vitamin/mineral deficiency if so, what kind?
yes it is a deficiency could be lack of calcium, BUT it is also from lack of water in the system.Take a multivitamin and extra calcium 500mg.containing vitamin D to help the body absorb the calcium. and try to drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.I also have deep vertical lines in my fingernails and was told to do this.What causes deep vertical ridges in fingernails.Is it a vitamin/mineral deficiency if so, what kind?
It is probably age. I used to have smooth nails but now, when I look at them, they have those ridges, just slightly.... but definitely there
get your iron levels checked
i think nails grow naturally with ridges? isnt that why salons buff them out??

No comments:

Post a Comment