Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can I use to clean my big screen tv, it's one of those kinds with ridges in the screen?

My toddler likes to put his hands and sometimes even his mouth on it while no one's looking, and now you can see like gooped areas of dried spit on it. I've heard that you should use a special solution on screens like this, and I was just looking for specifics.What can I use to clean my big screen tv, it's one of those kinds with ridges in the screen?
If it is like a projection screen, (like plastic and ridges) you can use warm water, and soap..If it'a a LCD screen, use 50% water and 50% alcohol, spray on a soft, clean cloth, and turn off the screen, rub, gently..A regular CRT screen, you can use windex, and a paper towel. But the way you described it, I think its the one with plastic ridges. I just don't want to steer you in the wrong direction. Every one, that I described, is the correct way to clean them..good luck..What can I use to clean my big screen tv, it's one of those kinds with ridges in the screen?
Thank You..

Report Abuse



soft white cloth you dont have a screen shield on and you have the screen that need to be cleaned it will scratch very easily so a little water and soft white cloth will work the best you should spend 100. buck for the sheild i cant tell you how many big screen have been damaged by little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment