Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I effectively clean the ridges on the inside of the shower enclosure?

We have sliding doors and the rail that the mechanism slides on is almost impossible to keep clean. Can anyone help?How can I effectively clean the ridges on the inside of the shower enclosure?
I use Q-Tips believe it or not. It takes a little extra while the first time but if you keep up with it it becomes a breeze to do it once a week. You will find no scratch residue either.How can I effectively clean the ridges on the inside of the shower enclosure?
I hate those things!





I bought myself a small scrub brush and once a week I go down on my knees and scrub gently ,then I get an old rag and using the corner I run it in the track , that's how I clean mine .





I rather have a shower curtain take down and toss it into the washer !
try using a toothbrush to get in the gaps

No comments:

Post a Comment