Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best method of cleaning an older big screen t.v? It is like a projection, with the ridges?

Also, if you could tell me how to clean my laptop screen, I would appreciate it. Thank you!What is the best method of cleaning an older big screen t.v? It is like a projection, with the ridges?
i would recommend a very soft cloth and no harsh chemicals. I have a flat screen moniter on my computer and i clean it with an old cotton t-shirt which is now a rag. And never spray anything directly on the moniter; spray on the rag and wipe softly so you don't sratch it.What is the best method of cleaning an older big screen t.v? It is like a projection, with the ridges?
try and go along the ridges with a soft cloth like a towel and use a multi purpose cleaner


first clean with the cleaner then dry with another towel (old preferably)
I have same kind of tv and I use for screen cleaning Philips 390 ICS instant cleaner. its so nice.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment