Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How many ridges are on the edge of a quarter?

I know the answer, but I want to see if you have enough time to count them. It would impress me.How many ridges are on the edge of a quarter?
Are you making your own change? Paper money will make you wealthy a little faster. Uh, but making either will land you in prison.





The answer to your question, however, is that there are 119 ridges on a quarter. Incidently, there are 118 ridges on a dime. Was that your next question?How many ridges are on the edge of a quarter?
I would probably measure the distance between two ridges and assume that the rest are the same distance apart. Then take the circumference of the quarter and do the math.
119 for the US quarter





not sure for canadian quarter
there is no way I am counting the ridges on a quarter for you after all the times I've been stiffed on HOMEWORK HELP questions. no way, ain;t happenin' NEXT!
121 ridges?

No comments:

Post a Comment