Friday, February 5, 2010

What can I do about my carpet that has little ridges in it?

I believe it was pulled up a bit from being shampooed, and now there are several ridges. It looks awful! Is there anything I can do about this? I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about carpet, so if you have an answer....eh...be thorough or I'm not going to know what you're talking about!What can I do about my carpet that has little ridges in it?
Call local carpet dealers and see what they would charge to restretch your carpet. It doesn't take long to do at all and it's not real expensive. We had to have this done at our house. It always helps to get a couple prices since there are sometimes some big variations in prices from different companies.What can I do about my carpet that has little ridges in it?
It sounds like it needs to be stretched. A good carpet layer could probably stretch out all the ridges. It would cost a little, but would be worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment