Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What causes ridges in fingernails?

I have been finding deep grooves in my fingernails for the past few weeks, but am not sure why. I only have them on my right hand, so I'm not sure what's happening.What causes ridges in fingernails?
It could be caused by a vitamin deficiency or a fungus. Your best bet would be to go to the doctor, try eating better and take an oral vitamin every day.What causes ridges in fingernails?
See a doctor!
It is probably onychorrhexis. Try using a strong moisturizer on your nails.





For more information check out:


http://www.myelectronicmd.com/get_refere鈥?/a>
Genetics, I have them, and so does my mom.
Do you have psoriasis anywhere on your body. They often couse ridges in your fingernails and sometimes even get under you fingernails.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment