Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it normal for a penis to have ridges in the shaft?

Like when you rub it back and forth I can feel ridges in my mine, like rubbing back and forth on a ribbed condom (but not THAT obvious). The ridges are in the inside, not the skin. (Sorry I can't think of a better way to describe it). My friend says that's weird and he doesn't have it. But I always have. Who is normal, me or my friend?Is it normal for a penis to have ridges in the shaft?
Sounds like an issue to discuss with your urologist.Is it normal for a penis to have ridges in the shaft?
Thats how most penis are internally, so if can feel the ridges when your hard it may mean that your skin is thin either genetically or your penis has grown faster than your skin, so it is stretched thin. I wouldn't worry about it being an issue. Your skin may thicken as you get older or if your already full grown, it may just be the way your are. It can only pleasure a girl, so think about it that way.
If you mean the back of the shaft, then that's quite common.
we're all built differently dude... i think it's kinda hott... you got your own built in ribbing... ;-)


interesting avatar btw....
yeah i'm the same i dunno what it is but like u can see and feel ridges but it doesn't make u any different so yeah;)

No comments:

Post a Comment